Announcements

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      Evening folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I have some announcements to make. First,on the Agenda,Edward Fortner,chairman of AMA has paid me a visit at my work today,and he told me that next month after AnimeUSA,there is going to be a convention called AMA 1/2 along with the Virginia ComicCon on November 20-21 at the Ramada Plaza Hotel Richmond West. And I will be participating in the cosplay Fashion Show,and the costume I'll be wearing will be the Commander Keith costume from Voltron. I'm going to need your support,and if you want to,make some signs for support so I can get a good victory. Next,Edward Fortner and I will be going to Ichibancon this January,down in Charlotte,North Carolina on the 6th through the 9th. If anybody wants to go with us you can. Now for next Friday,there is going to be a costume party at Stories Comics.I'll be cosplaying as Keith for the event,if anybody wants to come,they can. We will also do club pictures,so please wear a costume for the photo shooting. And that concludes our announcements,if you have any questions,or comments please reply.