Birthday this Friday

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that this Friday is my Birthday,and I'll be 28 years old. I thinking about getting the new XBOX 360,and the game Deathsmiles. Now some of you know last year I was able to get the first volume of Code Geass R2,and work on collecting that series. And I know along with that series,I was able to get Gundam:the 08th MS Team,and even buy Lucky Star as well. So,I want to know what anime I should get next?

      If you have any comments,please reply.