Club Meeting Update

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that the next club meeting will be on the 16th,the day after my birthday. The location will be at Starbucks located on 3555 West Cary Street,and the meeting will be from 12:30pm to 4:30pm. And for those who will attend,please wear your costumes,and I may have a few guest attending this meeting.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2010
        Everybody,there has been a change in the location for the meeting. We will meet at the Starbucks on 1500 W.Broad Street.