Cosplay Plan Change

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2010
      Hey folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I have something important to tell you all. I have decided to put the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight cosplay on hold until Ichibancon. So for AnimeUSA, I'll be working on a new Flameswordsman costume for the Hall Costume Contest. I know that I promised that I would never do Yu-Gi-Oh! cosplay forever. I'm afraid that I'm going to break my promise. I'm sorry about this,and I won't be able to make the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight costume in time for AnimeUSA. But I will get rid of the Flameswordsman costume after AnimeUSA.

      If you have any comments,please reply.