Timothy McKann has sent you an eCard!

  • theOtaku
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2009
      Congratulations Virginia Cosplayer\\\'s Club:

      Timothy McKann has just sent you an eCard from theOtaku.com. To view this eCard, please visit the link below:

      http://www.theotaku.com/cards/creations/51104/dbf79ec292fe81fc2bac943de8abca50/

      You can return the favor by visiting theOtaku.com's eCard site and creating one of your own:
      http://www.theotaku.com/cards/

      (Cards are only kept online for 15 days so take a look quickly!)
    • MalikTous
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2009
        Thanks for the thought, Tim. I hope you have a great time Saturday night and enjoy whatever party you're at or whose kids you help supervise trick-or-treating and their antics.

        Tuesday 3rd of November, don't forget to vote. Read up on the candidates for your district. Choose who represents you, if any, or write in 'Independent' or 'Libertarian' if the offerings all disgust you. Local races affect us as much as national pols, we should all get involved. Besides, if you vote you have the right to complain.

        Fred K

        --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, theOtaku <Wingzero586@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations Virginia Cosplayer\\\'s Club:
        >
        > Timothy McKann has just sent you an eCard from theOtaku.com. To view this eCard, please visit the link below... (snip)
      • theOtaku
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 25, 2009

          http://www.theotaku.com/cards/creations/52989/ae89335bad4e9c7e270af3bbcb08364f/

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 13, 2010