Next club meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 13, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that the next club meeting will be on the 25th at Borders Books,and Music from 12:30 to 4:30pm. For this meeting,we have a special guest speaker for this meeting. And I want all members to please wear costumes. Hope to see you all there.
    • garrett
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 13, 2010
        --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Wingzero586@... wrote:

        > Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that
        > the next club meeting will be on the 25th at Borders Books,and Music from
        > 12:30 to 4:30pm. For this meeting,we have a special guest speaker for this
        > meeting. And I want all members to please wear costumes. Hope to see you all
        > there.

        Borders where? o.O
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 13, 2010
          On west broad Street
        • garrett
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 13, 2010
            --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Wingzero586@... wrote:

            > Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that
            > the next club meeting will be on the 25th at Borders Books,and Music from
            > 12:30 to 4:30pm. For this meeting,we have a special guest speaker for this
            > meeting. And I want all members to please wear costumes. Hope to see you all
            > there.

            Can you put up an address, I have a GPS :>
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 13, 2010
              9750 W. Broad St
            • Susan
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 14, 2010
                I have to say sorry guys. But I just do not have the cash to buy costumes or the time to build the costumes I want to make. I'm going to have to drop out of the club.
                With me going to medical school I just do not have the time for this. (The new class is a killer) I'm up at 6:30 in the morning and hitting the sack at midnight.. almost all the time spent in those hours is going to studying or going to school. Heck Glen has to remind me to eat and put down the book.
                Well back to the books for me.
                Susan

                --- In VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com, Wingzero586@... wrote:

                > Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that
                > the next club meeting will be on the 25th at Borders Books,and Music from
                > 12:30 to 4:30pm. For this meeting,we have a special guest speaker for this
                > meeting. And I want all members to please wear costumes. Hope to see you all
                > there.

              • Dave RUSSELL
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 14, 2010

                  You've got to have priorities Susan!

                  Med school will always be there, but good anime...

                  Just kidding of course. I wish you the best of luck. Stick with it, it will be worth it and the anime will be there whenever you have the time, or need the escape.

                  Best of luck!

                  Dave R.
                  a.k.a. Adv1sor

                  To: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
                  From: honebar@...
                  Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:26:07 +0000
                  Subject: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Re: Next club meeting

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 16, 2012
                    This saturday is our next club meeting.Please attend,we will be discussing plans on whats coming up ahead. The meeting is from 12:30pm to 4:30pm at the Starbucks in Carytown.