Chat meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2009
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and there will be a chat meeting tomorrow night at 9pm. Please attend,and I will tell you all something good.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
        Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all know that there will be a chat meeting tomorrow night at 9:00pm. So I want everybody to attend this chat session.