Party in the Park

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have decided the location for Trinity's Birthday.We will be having it at Maymont Park on the 21st from 1pm to 4pm.And we will meet at the Japanese Garden.But before we make the arrangements,we have to make sure it does not rain. Also,bring costumes,and I may be getting another Princess Tutu costume for anyone.If anybody agree with the idea,please reply.
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2010
        Just walked in the door from school and have to study for my math finals tomorrow, I love the idea of a party in the park. sorry i missed your call tim i'll try to catch ya before 5 o'clock and school.
        Susan