Peter Fernandez has died

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Ladies and Gentlemen,this is Timothy McKann,and I have some sad news for all of you. Voice Actor,Peter Fernandez,the man who did the voice of Speed Racer has died from Lung Cancer at the age of 83. Peter was also the voice of Racer X in the show. He also directed the voice cast and even wrote the lyrics to the signature theme song. He later played Lupin III, Daisuke Jigen, and President Jimmy Carter in the JAL dubbing of theLupin III: The Secret of Mamo film. His voice can be heard in such dubbed anime titles asAstro Boy,Gigantor,Marine Boy,Star Blazers: The Bolar Wars, andSuperbook. He made a cameo appearance as an announcer in the 2008 live-actionSpeed Racer film.

      So let us all remember him for his work.And take a moment of Silence to remember.If you have any memories of him,please reply.