Requiem from the Darkness on Scifi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2010
      Greetings everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you all that this Monday Night,Requiem from The Darkness will be on Scifi Channel from 11pm to 12am. Naoki Urasawa's Monster will be returning in August with all new episodes. Requiem from the Darkness is a show about a riddle writer who wants to create a book of the 100 ghost stories,and he meet 3 outlaws,a Puppeteer,a Trickster,and a Birdcaller,along the Journey. However this series is very dangerous,and not for children.And I have the entire series. So if you plan to see this series,or already seen it,please reply.