Activity Ideas for the club

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2010
      Hi guys,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to talk to you all about some activity ideas we could use for the club. Here are some ideas we could use:

      1. A Cosplay costume show, a show where members show off the costumes from anime,live action,manga,and video games.And we could do it for charity.

      2. A trip to the Movie Theater on a specific movie worth seeing.

      3.The Tokyopop Tour where we will go to Washington D.C,and get interviewed and tell them about our club.And of course meet with the DC Anime Club.

      4. Anime Screening nights courtesy of our Vice President.

      If you have any ideas you might want to ad,please reply.

    • Amy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        ...Well, I just wanted to say, I'm totally up for all of those ideas xD They sound fun =3