Next Cosplay,and before that

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I just got back from AMA,and I did have a good time this year.Now before I tell you everything,I want to let you know that I'm sorry for saying about the karaoke topic,and from now on I'm going to do better this time around,also I didn't win karaoke,and hall costume,and I have learned my lesson that winning is not everything,and I'll still keep on trying.Plus,I went to the dealers room,and bought the complete collection of Lucky Star,Mobile Suit Gundam,the 08th MS Team collection,Kanon Collection,and Aquarion.

      Now on my next order of Business,my next cosplay will be Kamen Rider Dragon Knight,and if you want to work with me this time on this one,please reply.If you don't,it's okay,I'll work alone.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...