President Tim off to Animé MidAtlantic

  • MalikTous
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      This coming weekend, 11th, 12th, 13th June, our President will be in Chesapeake VA (just south of Norfolk) attending the Animé MidAtlantic convention. This is the convention that used to run up in Richmond until Ed Fortner found better deals down by the Beach. Tim will be participating in cosplay events and kara-oke as he signs up for them when he reaches the con, and should bring a good set of convention photos and more back to share with us. Please would everyone wish Tim the best of convention happiness as he participates in this event? Thank you!