Re: [animemidatlantic] Partner needed for Karaoke

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Everyone,I have a decision. I'm going to sing solo for the Karaoke,and I'm thinking about retiring from Karaoke for good,if this song does not do well.But however,I'm going to continue Cosplaying at Cons.And I promise not to say that I'M GOING TO QUIT COSPLAY FOREVER. Cross my heart,Hope to die,eat a 1,000 Pocky sticks if I lie.And the song that I'm doing is "There'll never be Goodbye",from Metropolis.