Partner needed for Karaoke

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I need a partner for the Karaoke Contest. The song I'm doing is "Our World",from Rhapsody. And the person will cosplay as Princess Tutu,and I'll supply the costume.And I'll be Prince Mytho.Here is the lyrics to the song:

      Our World

      Vocals: Sara Thomas, Josh Synard

      (Cornet)
      I can no longer hold it back
      My heart is filled with love. The feeling of love for you

      (Prince)
      I can feel your precious heart
      Holding your hand in mine, I feel the special love, we have

      (Cornet)
      Is it just a fantasy?

      (Prince)
      It's not a fantasy

      (Cornet)
      Are we dancing in a dream?

      (Prince)
      It's not a dream

      (Cornet)
      I never ever want to wake up from the sweet sweet dream
      It's our world Our love is everywhere

      (Prince)
      To the sky, our hearts will soar above

      (Cornet)
      Our hearts will soar above
      It's our world Our love is everywhere

      (Prince)
      Our love is everywhere

      (Together)
      We can fly, together on the wings of love
      It's a wonderful feeling being in love with you

      (Cornet)
      Please never go

      (Prince)
      I'll always stay

      (Together)
      I never want to stop dancing with you
      This is our world, and I never ever want to let you go

      If you can work with me,please reply.