Back from Animazement,and a few Surprises

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have returned from Animazement 2010. I did have a good time,and I'm sorry I didn't do the Karaoke contest since I didn't make the list. I did however do Beta Karaoke,and also played Super Mario Bros 3,and had the top score for beating the whole game without warping to other worlds,and I may get a special prize for wining the game. And also,in the dealers room,I bought the final box set of Patlabor:the Mobile Police,and I'm going to re watch the entire series all the way.Plus,I did Craftsmanship at the con,and still waiting to see if I won.

      Now,first off we have a new member to our group,and I have a couple of Videos on Youtube that I added. Here they are:

      Dare Karaoke

      Animazement 2010 Slide Show

      If you like any of my videos,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...

    • Dave RUSSELL
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2010
        Gratz to you Timothy! I'm glad to hear you had a fun time. Thanks for the videos!

        I posted the slideshow on the Anime Adv1sor blog.

        http://the-anime-adv1sor.blogspot.com/

        To: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com; aradsirrah@...
        From: Wingzero586@...
        Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 19:45:43 -0400