RE: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Friday's Con Report

  • Dave RUSSELL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 10:12 AM

      Thanks for the update!

      I want to wish everyone a happy Memorial Day weekend as well. Please remember to say a prayer for our fallen veterans on Monday.

      On a side note, I have started a new anime blog and invite everyone to become followers. It is my intent to keep this up to date with anime news and information. There are also links for legitimately streaming free anime!

      http://the-anime-adv1sor.blogspot.com/

      I hope you will visit and sign up as a follower today!

      To: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      From: maliktos@...
      Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 16:00:34 +0000
      Subject: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Friday's Con Report

      Tim phoned me a late-night Con Report for Friday:

      Tim met the girl cosplaying Tutu Hime with him, but couldn't sign on to the Karaoke contest; they did get time to use a room fitted for karaoke and samg 'Dare'.

      Tim will vy for recognition in the Craftsmanship contest on Saturday.

      Tim is seeking a meeting with Spike Spencer.

      So far he is enjoying the con, and wishes us all a happy Memorial Day weekend.

      FK