Message from Tokyopop

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2010
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I have some exciting to share with you,here it is:

       Hi!

      My name is Lily Chau, and I am working with TOKYOPOP this summer on their search for America’s Greatest Otaku.
      This exciting search will be filmed for a documentary! You can see the press release here:
      http://www.tokyopop.com/Stupa/tp_article/3037923.html

      In addition to searching for America’s Greatest Otaku, we are having giveaways and contests as the tour bus makes its way across the country. We'll visit cons, but also comic book shops, bookstores, and otaku-related places.

      I am hoping you can help me find candidates in your city. Do you have any meetings coming up, or newsletters going out?

      We will be in Washington, DC on July 30, 2010.  I hope you’ll consider meeting up with us!

      Thank you,

      Lily Chau
      Member of TOKYOPOP’s HQ Crew=

      If you think we should be part of this,please reply. This would be good for our club.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...