Special Announcement!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and this Thursday is my Birthday. And I'm going to be 27 years old,and for my Birthday,I'm thinking about going to get some Anime. I might buy Heat Guy J collection,and Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo DVD Box Set from Geneon Entertainment. And I might also get Code Geass R2,part 1 and 2,plus Mobile Suit Gundam,the 08th MS Team from Bandai Entertainment.(Note):Michael McConnohie told me to see that one,and he plays Norris in that one. So those are the anime,that I'm might be getting. And later,I might get He is my master collection.

      So if you have any comments,on the anime I might get,or wish me a happy Birthday,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...