Costume guessing game

    Message 1 of 6 , May 20 5:57 PM
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and we are going to play a little guessing game on a costume that I bought,and you are to guess what it is,and here is a clue. It's really cute.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 21 3:22 PM
        Here is the next clue? It's white and Pink.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 21 4:19 PM
          The next clue,is she is in love with the prince,and she was a duck.
        • Imani
          Message 4 of 6 , May 21 10:20 PM
            Ahiru Arima

            Message 5 of 6 , May 21 10:21 PM
              my bad I mean Duck

              Message 6 of 6 , May 22 6:21 PM
                And now,I will reveal the answer to all of you. And the answer is Princess Tutu.