Party for the vice President

    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2010
      Hi everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you that the party for Fred will be this Saturday at Borders from 12:30 to 4:30,and I would like everybody to please attend,and bring your costumes. Plus,I may invite Edward Fortner to attend our party. And I have a couple of gifts for the Vice President. And also bring refreshments for the party,we need to share with everybody.If you have any question,please contact me.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2010
        Also,during the party. I have something interesting that I want to show you all. And it's very pretty