Radio toxins

  • Fred Krohn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2010

      I was out Tuesday to visit my folks for my birthday, so I wasn't even around when this happened. Add to that the fact that I consider WTVR (98.1) a boring and insipid excuse for a radio station and CBS an unreliable broadcast agency, and you see why I haven't caught that 'message'.

      You'd have been better off doing it on WWLB (98.9), WCDX (92.3), WKHK (95.5) or WRXL (102.1), whose personalities and music are more appealing to me.

      I also boycott WTVR (TV6) over the same issues. I detest left-slanted broadcast of their nature and completely reject or ignore the station.