Club Meeting next Saturday,and new club site!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2009
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to remind you that I'm going to have a club meeting next Saturday at Borders:Books,and Music from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. I hope you all attend. And also,I am inviting our Chairman Edward Fortner to the meeting,who will be our special guest for this meeting,and have our mascot show us what the costume will look like. But she will be with us for 1 hour,or try to come.Plus,we will talk about plans for AnimeUSA,and other things. And now I have the link for the new cosplay club page so here it is:

      If you are interested in coming,please contact me by email,or on my Tracphone, my number is 804-869-6893.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...