402Triad Anime Con Report Day 1

  • Timothy McKann
    Mar 14, 2014
      Hi folks,this is Timothy McKann with a report from the Triad Anime Con. I've been having fun on my first day,and doing a video report about the con,it's getting more interesting.Today,along with my video footage,I got to meet the cast from Sailor Moon,and they signed my Super S DVD boxset that my father got me for Christmas,and I really having a good time,I'm planning to do Karaoke tonight,and record my performance,and after that go to the formal ball in my Suzaku uniform. So this concludes my report for now,I'll have more tomorrow,and more of my travel video.

      Timothy McKann
      wingzero586@...