373New to Cosplay

  • ameia6
    Oct 16, 2012
      Hi...I'm new to cosplaying I really want to join this group since I have no cosplaying friends. I started about four months ago as Kasane Teto (she's a UTAUloid) at AMA convection . To put the cosplay in summary in was a train wreck mostly due to the fact I didn't have the proper curls in my wig and I didn't have my red contacts yet. I have doing a lot of research in that time and I am going to NekoCon in 2 weeks so is there anyone who has expierice cosplaying as Teto and could you tell me how to get the proper curls?I would like start coming meetings as her.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic