      From: Fred Krohn <maliktos@...>
      To: VirginiaCosplayersClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 11:12 AM
      Subject: [VirginiaCosplayersClub] Welcome

      Welcome, HikazeHime, to our club! Though we're not having a dedicated meeting in February because our president Tim will be off to a convention, our normal meeting time is the third Saturday of the month. Hope to see you at future meetings and see what costumes and favourite animé you share with us!

      Fred Krohn, VP VaCPC
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic