211Transformers:Dark of the Moon,and 25th anniversary of the 1986 movie

    Apr 6 6:56 PM
      Hey everybody,this is Timothy McKann,and I want to let you all that this summer is the 3rd Transformers Movie,"The Dark of the Moon",which is coming to theaters this July 1, 2011. Also,I found that the Leonard Nimoy will be playing the voice of Sentinel Prime. And some of you know him from Star Trek as Spock,and Galvatron from Transformers:the Movie 1986. Also,this year celebrates the 25th anniversary of the original Transformers:the Movie. And how many of you remember the motion picture from 1986? And do you remember the death of Optimus Prime,and the Birth of Rodimus Prime?

      If you have any comments,please reply.

      Sincerely,
      Timothy McKann at Wingzero586@...