Re: 1923 Folk MONOPOLY Game Update

  • cdb1950
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11

      Excellent!  Congratulations on your acquisition!  This will be an historic discovery!

      How were you able to track this game down?  Or did it just fall into your lap one day?

      Will you have pictures and a detailed description of this game?

      Cliff

    • cdb1950
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11

        I found the pictures you posted in the album.  Very cool!  Was it a garage sale find??

        Cliff

      • M Holcombe
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11
          eBay.