1961959 Shasta - Please Help!

  • Chris
    Jul 17, 2007
      I had started to restore my '59 shasta but have become ill and am
      unable to finish it myself. I really want to get it done so when I am
      better I can start using it. I am hoping to find someone in the
      Washington/Oregon area (I am in Tacoma) that might be able to finish
      it for me or perhaps do parts of it. I am more than happy to pay whom
      ever will do the job. I just sold my house and it will close in 90
      days so I would like someone to get started on it fairly soon. If you
      know of anyone or you yourself might be interested please contact me
      at cheer2u1950@.... I am getting rather desparate to get it
      finished.

      I will be happy to call you and give you more details on what I have
      already done & what needs to be accomplished.

      Thanks
      Chris Heer