194Re: [Vintage-Camping] Re: trying to identify

  • Gary and Teresa Cobb
    Aug 30, 2006
      Hello:  Thanks, the inside photo includes my aunt and the outside one is my mom and 'little' (younger) brother...he was younger and littler back then, now he's just younger...LOL!  Thanks, Gary

      lmreddin <lmreddin@...> wrote:
      Hi. Can't help you, but it was interesting to see those old photos.

      --- In Vintage-Camping@ yahoogroups. com, "campingcobbies"