      From: Vintage-Camping@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Vintage-Camping@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of vanmom12205
      Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 11:45 AM
      To: Vintage-Camping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Vintage-Camping] 1960 Lincoln

      Hello all my name is Peggy from Albany Ny. I have a 1960 Lincoln, only
      know of one other like it on e-bay. I can not find out too much on
      this camper but I love her call her Black Beauty. I repainted the out
      side black and white inside is all the same as she was the day she was
      new. I had to fix the roof and a few things but other then that she is
      a grand old girl. I got her in a small town up north called
      Warrensburg. Was driveing home and in a lot their she was the guy was
      storeing stuff in her, I stoped and ask him if she was for sale,He got
      her from a guy in the air force funny my son is in the air force. Well
      I bought her home that day. That was 1 month ago and I worked on her
      for 4 weeks. She is the talk of the campground when I pull her in, it
      is funny campers who have large new campers all want to look at my
      little girl.She was made in IL by a company called Lincoln Travel
      Tralers. The company went out of business and only made a few of this
      camper. Their is one on e-bay for sale she is in bad shape but I do
      not know of any other like her. Well look at her in the photo section
      under 1960 Lincoln.
      Thanks
      Peggy and BearBear

      This message is property of the author. It is meant to inform or entertain.
      If you wish to reuse any information please contact the author. To
      subscribe or unsubscribe to this list go to www.onelist.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic