Kathryn inghean Griffin-Chronicler, Marcial de Salas-Exchequer, Lady Finna Ittaniemi-Seneschal, Lady Vara Galla Bevon-MoAS, Guyle, Audun Eyvindr
Special Guest-Elliot Gudgeon
It went ok. Not a huge profit made, but we stayed in the black. Found out funds cannot be taken out of cash box for emergency goods during fundraisers. Pros and cons were discussed as well as ideas for future fundraisers. Money was turned in and accepted by Darkstone.
Finna and Marcial attended an Exchequer meeting. It took them through a lot of paperwork and stuff. Our books were reviewed, it is a definite no on gas funds. Greta said "no" for future reference. We have to keep all "Ex"
paperwork for 10 years. If we need to make any kind of financial decisions, they have to be made at a public meeting. Greta said to ask Riva for past reports, and Darkstone's financial policy-which they are working on.
Write our own financial policy, Marcial has to have copies of minutes.
Written procedure for gate when we hold an event.
Also, we need a copy of the exchequer handbook. Need to get books reviewed every 2 years/new "Ex".
Finna attended "sen" meeting. Met with Lady Marwen. All very nice people. We have a snaffu due to lack of computer and that's how they communicate. Discussed having problems keeping and meeting new members. Also bylaws and stuff were discussed.
Finna learned that we can make regulations and stipulations that will make it easier for us to distinguish who is considered part of the group. It was proposed that for our groups bylaws, those wishing to still be considered members have to attend at least 1 meeting every quarter to be deemed an active member. It will be discussed at an official Thing dedicated to our bylaws.
Finna learned from Belle how to go about getting new members. She suggested we need a Chatelain, wants to see us full status in a year. Lady Ametus asked if we would be interested in combing our 2 groups. We will discuss it further, and get kingdoms take on it.
Etiquette was discussed in greath depths, we have to keep our best foot forward and etiquette, and how we treat each other. We have to always keep it in mind. If we are reported for improper behavior we can be disbanded. So keep a cool head. We also discussed the matter of inappropriate subjects of discussion with the publis such as home brewing, politics, religion etc.
Finna cannot attend. It's August 6th. Marcial and Kathryn will be attending, we might carpool again, pack picnic lunch. We will make plans for sure this coming week.
It's in, it's all good. Riva worked with him and we're all set.
Darkstone is having some issues with site and things. It might have to change locales.
Apparently we have heard they would like us back this year.
JP as Marshal
Marcial will work towards becoming an M.I.T. He is working on the next 2 authorizations.