- Looked fine to me the first time around!!! Lenore ________________________________ From: elvatocls To: email@example.com Sent:Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2009View SourceLooked fine to me the first time around!!!Lenore
From: elvatocls <manvulture@...>
Sent: Tue, October 6, 2009 6:51:05 PM
Subject: [ketelblastr] Re: Minutes of the Thing 10/03/09
Um..is it just my browser or are there some really bad issues with the display of these minutes?? Let me know and I'll repost them if everyone is seeing them.
--- In ketelblastr@ yahoogroups. com, "elvatocls" <manvulture@ ...> wrote:
> Forming Group of Ketelblastr
> Minutes of the Thing
> Saturday October 3rd, 2009 4:20pm
> Finna Ittaniemi�fs House
> In Attendance
> Hollie Salazar-Deputy Chronicler, Marcial de Salas-Seneschal, Finna
> Ittaniemi-Exchequer , Virginia Burgess, Ed Burgoyne, Jamie Brown,
> Lawrence Brozzo
> Finna informed the group of the proceeds from our Brat and hot dog sale.
> The money is to be set aside specifically for funding a trip to a future
> event. The fundraiser went well enough and there is the possibility of
> holding another one, though we will change some things such as
> increasing the price of food combos by about $0.25 to make up for the
> cost of sodas.
> Crown Tourney
> By looks of it, no one from Ketelblastr will be attending the Fall Crown
> Tourney due to many factors in private lives.
> Thanks Certificate
> JP will be printing off a certificate of thanks for Super One foods to
> show our gratitude for their support and for letting us hold the
> fundraiser there.
> Ketelblastr Website
> No new news about the money that is going to be withdrawn from our
> account at Darkstone for the purchase of a domain and hosting package.
> Once we get the funds secured, we will get the website up and running,
> if only a preliminary version. JP wants to set a date for interested
> designing parties to get together and brainstorm, possibly at his house.
> A November date will be chosen.
> Ketelblastr Device and Name Submission
> Finna will get money from Darkstone for funding the registration of our
> group name and device. JP showed the group the official forms. After
> having explained the two option on the name registration form �gwe
> will not accept major changes�h and �gwe will not accept major
> or minor changes�h to the group, we decided that we are willing to
> see what kind of minor changes might be proposed by the college of
> heralds, but Major changes to our name will not be accepted.
> -Members of Mistig Waetru gave us suggestions for submitting our device
> and said the submitting a regular cauldron on the true green tincture
> instead of the stylized one we currently use would be more likely to be
> approved by the college of Heralds. JP will contact Don to get the
> necessary info and submit it once the funds are secured.
> Scattered Stones Newsletter
> No news yet. Our chronicler and deputy chronicler have not started on
> the new issue. Given Darkstone�fs new Chronicler we were thinking of
> submitting a comic of a bear with a quill in our next issue.
> Meeting Place
> Concerning the Powdermill Resort, our place there is still up in the
> air. JP suggested we write a formal letter to the condo board and Rick
> Pearson to gain formal written consent , the group suggested we combine
> this letter with the letter of thanks we were going to write. JP showed
> the group the letter of thanks he was starting to write and the group
> liked it so far. JP will get a final version done by next week . If the
> Powdermill Resort declines us a place, we will have to search once more
> for a new meeting place even if it costs us �grent�h money and
> we need to furbish proof of insurance.
> Quarterly Reports
> Finna�fs quarterly report is due at the end of this month. JP and
> Cassie got theirs in, albeit late, no news on Lenore�fs Quarterly
> report. JP asked the group to update their database as far as their A&S
> activities and projects as well as their martial activities so that Lady
> Lenore has something accurate and up to date to base her report off of.
> Globe Article
> No further contact from Lord Toki, the Kingdom deputy Seneschal for
> media relations. JP will contact him and ask what�fs up.
> JP informed us of the change in Darkstone�fs officers, both
> Chronicler and Seneschal. JP suggested setting something up with
> Darkstone so that each group visits each other once a month. In other
> words, every two weeks we would visit them, and every two weeks they
> could come and visit us.
> JP reminded the group that Northwatch is always looking for submissions
> and told the group to feel free to submit anything they wanted.
> Culinary Challenge
> We decided that the date of our next Culinary Challenge shall be
> Saturday, November 7th. A drawing determined that the theme shall be
> German cooking, non time specific. Courses drawn are as follows:
> Appetizer Course: Finna
> Beverages: Bullwhyf and Astrid
> Vegetable Course: Ginny
> Meat Course: Tobi
> �gAny Course�h: Marcial and Kathryn
> Dessert Course: Lea
> Anyone else whom wishes to bring a course is welcome to.
> Next Meeting
> The next Thing and Gathering is scheduled for Saturday, October 10th
> beginning at 4:00. Meeting place yet to be determined.
> -the Thing was followed by a Heraldry session where most everyone from
> the group began work on their device.
> *Re post info* I deleted and re-posted these minutes in order to add the
> misc info above and to correct a spelling error-Marcial de Salas