Updates and New Connections

  • kaizengunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011
      1) There will be a rally tomorrow to celebrate the third month of OWS at noon at 6th Ave & Canal Street. This will include asking Trinity Church to offer Duarte Park for OWS activities. Bokushu is planning to attend and is looking for confreres, or confilles.

      2) There is a new group that is trying to coordinate all the Occupy groups in the country, called InterOccupy, a google group. A beginning meeting will be held Sunday at Pace in the gym, 2:30-7 p.m.interoccupy-announcements@...

      Although our own group of OccupyWall does not plan to meet until after the new year, concerns grow and we are all getting more and more information and activities daily.
      Please feel free to add your information or comments or conversations!

      Kaizen