Film recommendation from Shuka

  • kaizengunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011
      Kaizen, This is a wonderful film which I first saw last year and thought should be shown at the Zendo. (Helena did a film a few hyears ago about Ladakh, before and after the invasion of globalizadtion - one man says, "we didn't know we were poor till now.")

      thought you might want to pass along to VZ list.

      shuka