Occupy Consciousness: Healing the Collective Mind

  • whm692003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2011
      Great article in Hufington Post (Jeanne Ball - Nov 27 2011)

      "Imagine: countless numbers of people across the country, in their homes or
      together in meditation halls, sitting, closing their eyes and transcending,
      experiencing a level of consciousness where we're all interconnected. What if,
      by silently stirring this underlying, unified field, an influence of orderliness
      and cooperation could be created throughout collective consciousness --
      dissolving social tensions and relieving government gridlock, stimulating
      economic confidence and supporting positive change?"

      She also references Maharishi, 1974:

      "Our inability to see clearly is not due to some inadequate arrangement of the
      objects of our vision. Although, as a result of restoring our sight, we shall be
      better able to rearrange those objects, our first task is to reclaim our full
      powers of seeing.

      "Although there are certainly many things in the world to be put right, we shall
      not be able to accomplish this humane ideal by mere reshuffling the environment.
      It will never humanly succeed until we can see and appreciate that environment
      at its full value, until we can envision all its possibilities with expanded
      heart and mind so that they may be actualized to the advantage of everyone and
      everything in nature.

      Read here:

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeanne-ball/occupy-consciousness-heal_b_1106669.ht\
      ml