What it's like to be arrested...

  • bokushu
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      On the heels of Rohatsu, I chanced upon a most upsetting first-hand account written by someone brutally arrested during a "sweep" against Occupy LA on 30 November.

      There are plenty of articles on the Occupy movement but this article is essential reading because it describes in detail how nonviolent protestors are (mis)treated by law enforcement. It shows the high price that people are paying for raising our consciousness about "the system" and its problems.

      Respectfully submitted,
      Bokushu

      http://myoccupylaarrest.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-occupy-la-arrest-by-patrick-meighan.html