Re: [VillageZendoOccupyWall] Elizabeth Warren Video Clip

  • David Solomon
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011
      Agreed.  She is one of the few people today speaking truth.  She is running for senator from Massachusetts and deserves support.  Banks and other financial institutions hate her because she is the leading consumer legtal advocate in the U.S.' they are spending a lot of money against her.

      Rinsho

      On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Elena TaJo <tajopro@...> wrote:

      then I read the comments calling her a 'commie' and I want to scream.   What do we do when people just don't want to think about interdependence despite their utter dependence upon it?  Screaming doesn't help.  Shall I atone for their ignorance?  I guess I am ignorant of their conditions.  It's just about unbearable.

      On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 9:00 AM, David Solomon <solomon.david151@...> wrote:

      You might want to view this clip of Elizabeth Warren speaking about individual wealth and the interrelationship of individuals with the state:

        Rinsho

      --
      Elena TaJo
      http://OGReHome.com