Re: [VillageZendoOccupyWall] Elizabeth Warren Video Clip

  • Elena TaJo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2011
      then I read the comments calling her a 'commie' and I want to scream.   What do we do when people just don't want to think about interdependence despite their utter dependence upon it?  Screaming doesn't help.  Shall I atone for their ignorance?  I guess I am ignorant of their conditions.  It's just about unbearable.

      On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 9:00 AM, David Solomon <solomon.david151@...> wrote:

      You might want to view this clip of Elizabeth Warren speaking about individual wealth and the interrelationship of individuals with the state:

        Rinsho

      --
      Elena TaJo
      http://OGReHome.com