52hmmm, don't really know where to post this, so here, I guess....

  • Pat Enkyo O'Hara
    Dec 16, 2011

      I am dismayed that Lowe’s, Kayak, and other national American brands have caved to intimidation from religious extremists by pulling advertisements from The Learning Channel's All-American Muslim program.

      Will you join me in calling upon these companies to reverse their decisions immediately, and stand up for an America where all religions are woven within the fabric of our nation?

      Please sign the petition calling on American companies to stand up against extremism.

      Groundswell is a multifaith social action network made up of people of all faiths and moral traditions.

      Pat Enkyo O'Hara
      圓教