Re: I am L / 562 Ashish Arya (Bittu)

  • nuravd
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 28, 2007
      Hi Ashish,

      Good to see you on the net. Hope You remember me. We did our 10th
      together !! I was in Shivaji. P/229. If I'm not wrong we were in the
      same section (C).

      Send me your contact details or call me on 98106 49545

      bye

      Varun

      --- In VikasianOnline@yahoogroups.com, "arya562" <arya562@...> wrote:

      > Hi guys I am 1984 batch 10th. of Bharat Hostel Lav house.
      >
      > I was local from Ranchi itself.

    • Vikram
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 31, 2007
        Hello Varun.
        Why don't u reply to me.
        I met Chanranjit Singh in Dhanbad

        nuravd <nuravd@...> wrote:
        Hi Ashish,

        Good to see you on the net. Hope You remember me. We did our 10th
        together !! I was in Shivaji. P/229. If I'm not wrong we were in the
        same section (C).

        Send me your contact details or call me on 98106 49545

        bye

        Varun

        --- In VikasianOnline@ yahoogroups. com, "arya562" <arya562@... > wrote:

        > Hi guys I am 1984 batch 10th. of Bharat Hostel Lav house.
        >
        > I was local from Ranchi itself.

        Building a website is a piece of cake.

      • kuamr alok
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
           Sir,
          i am Alok Kumar, P/586,  Shiva jee hostel of 1994 batch well, in this respect you are just super senior to me. other way round a gunding star for us, i had been looking for my super seniors & their whereabouts so that they can provide us helping hand in giving a concrete shape of life.
          So plzs. do let me know more about your friends & kindly share your experiences of that very glorious period that you spent in our sweet home i.e. Vikas.
          Alok

          arya562 <arya562@...> wrote:
          Hi guys I am 1984 batch 10th. of Bharat Hostel Lav house.

          I was local from Ranchi itself.

        • Atrik Mittal
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2007
            hello
            sir how are you
            my rool number is 20 i am from aligarh

            my contact number is 09897122001

            nuravd <nuravd@...> wrote:
            Hi Ashish,

            Good to see you on the net. Hope You remember me. We did our 10th
            together !! I was in Shivaji. P/229. If I'm not wrong we were in the
            same section (C).

            Send me your contact details or call me on 98106 49545

            bye

            Varun

            --- In VikasianOnline@ yahoogroups. com, "arya562" <arya562@... > wrote:

            > Hi guys I am 1984 batch 10th. of Bharat Hostel Lav house.
            >
            > I was local from Ranchi itself.

          • Binay Kumar
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 13, 2007
              Hi,
              I was in Bharat Hostel and passed 10th in 1986. My rollno was L/584.
              Manjul vijay (328), Dilip (331), Bobby was my batch mate in Bharat Hostel.

              Regards
              Binay