Reel manufacturing from digital files

  • alejandro_hinojosa2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hello!

      Can someone direct me to a company that manufactures viewmaster
      reels, starting from left a right digital images. I create them
      arificially through a digital process and I want to know if there is
      a special convention on file format, size, bits per pixel, image
      markings for framing, protocol, etc.

      Your input will be greatly appreciated.

      Alejandro Hinojosa