News from View Productions

  • michael kaplan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      View Master packet, "Frank Gehry: 3 Theaters," is scheduled for
      release on March 1. Information, stereo pairs and ordering information
      are available on our website http://viewproductions.com by clicking on
      the 309 packet.

      Orders received and prepaid through our website will be shipped as
      soon as the packet is available.

      Updates on View Productions are available through http://twitter.com/viewproductions

      We're happy to note that we were mentioned in the latest issue of the
      NSA's Stereo World (Jan/Feb 2010). More info on subscribing to this
      excellent magazine can be found at http://www.stereoview.org/stereoworld.html

      We'd also like to mention that stereo pairs from most of our packets
      have been posted on our website.

      Michael Kaplan
      Greg Terry
      http://viewproductions.com
    • view@att.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2013
        Our newest two-reel packet, "Architecture of the '60s" is now available for pre-order on the View Productions website:

        http://viewproductions.com/products/packets/202sixties.php

        Only 100 packets are available. Orders will be shipped on or about October 21, 2013. Price includes First Class shipping with tracking (domestic) or First Class International (with coded customs form as proof of dispatch).
      • view@att.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
          These packets will be shipping this week.