Re: tube tester?

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2012
      Where are the pictures?

      --- In VicRadioGroup@yahoogroups.com, "patheslop@..." <psheslop@...> wrote:

      > hi there,picked this up today and thought i`d post a couple of pics to see if anyone could tell me for sure what it is.i bought 3 signal generators and the guy asked if i wanted this tester for free!

    • Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2012
        No that's fine I saw them there. Very cool looking old piece of test equipment. People just have to log in to Vicradiogroup on yahoo to see the pics. They don't show up in the automatic emails we get.

        What models and makes of signal generators did you get? Are you keeping all of them? I have recently started collecting test equipment. I only have 2 RF signal generators and one audio signal generator and might need another one. :-)
        ..Lee