hello there

  • patheslop@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 7:27 PM
      i`m a new member that has already enjoyed the great things of having joined a group of radio collectors `i`m going to try to make it to the may meeting-my first-I have met Lee and recieved both some of his radios and his knolage.if i can make it i will be bringing about 125 9 pin tubes that are of no use to me- trades or free
      thanks
      pat
    • KEITH & DEB
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 10:15 PM
        I will trade you some cool old meters from the 1920,s and a 5inch b&w Tv that works great   Keith