Hallicrafter short wave radio model # S - 40B for sale

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2012
      I am posting this for a person who has only one radio. Please reply by email directly to him Nick Nicholas email: redwing3 at shaw dot ca .

      He is local in Victoria Area.
      If you post a reply here he will NOT see it.

      CLICK ON PHOTOS LINK AT LEFT FOR PICS (you have to be logged in to Vicradiogroup to see this link)

      Nick Nicholas redwing3@...

      I have a Hallicrafter short wave radio model # S - 40B. I am attaching a few pictures for you to see.

      Cheers..... Nick 250 - 478 -6087