tube tester

  • patheslop@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
      hi there
      i`m a new member,glad there are others out ther that love old radios and stuff from before my time.thankyou for admitting me to your group
      pat
    • patheslop@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2015
        are any of the members interested in selling a good tube tester ?or repairing one?mine seems to be in need of attention as the same tube will register as good one minute then bad the next???