No activity in last 7 days
Our purpose is to stop Vermont's Agency of Agriculture from moving forward with their plan of premises id, animal identification and tracking animal movements. They claim it is just premises id that they are after, but there are materials that suggest otherwise. We will hold the Agency's feet tot he fire and make them be accontable. At the same time our purpose is to stop the USDA from forcing the ill-conceived National Animal Identification System on hobbyists, homesteaders, small family farmers and consumers. This is a grassroots effort and through it we will inform and educate Vermonters about this corruption of our rights as the mega-agribusiness tries to take complete control of our nation's food supply.
- Organic Farming
- Jan 30, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.