running rigging on v24

  • bjslife
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 3:15 PM
      Ok my halyards are missing. Does the main halyard run on port side and
      jib on starboard side? Could i get a pic of anyones mast and rigging.
      Also a pic of masthead with rigging. Please and thanks in advance
    • marctjaden
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2 3:37 PM
        --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, "bjslife" <bjslife@...> wrote:

        > Ok my halyards are missing. Does the main halyard run on port side
        and
        > jib on starboard side? Could i get a pic of anyones mast and rigging.
        > Also a pic of masthead with rigging. Please and thanks in advance

        BJ, please have some patience, I took the pic yesterday and have to
        wait for my wife to come home tomorrow to do it for me, this yahoo
        stuff is al new to me, but loooking outside it is on the port side snd
        there should be a cleat for you to tie off the rope at the bottome yf
        your mast maybe a couple feet up. Pray for wind, Marc
      • bjslife
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15 3:02 PM
          Hello all, well did anyone get a pic of there masthead and rigging for me? Ive had patience but still could use that picture. thanks in advance.
        • Kenny
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 28 1:51 PM
            --- In Venture24@yahoogroups.com, "bjslife" <bjslife@...> wrote:

            > Ok my halyards are missing. Does the main halyard run on port side and
            > jib on starboard side? Could i get a pic of anyones mast and rigging.
            > Also a pic of masthead with rigging. Please and thanks in advance

            My main is too starboard and the jib to port