I think it's a venture 21

  • mchrisk72
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Hello all, I'm picking up this sailboat on Tuesday.The guy getting rid of it thanks it's an Islander but that doesn't look right to me.The previous owner rebuilt it 10 years ago sailed it for 5 years and it has sat for the last 5 years.I've owned motor boats in the past but this will be my first sailboat. The rudder has fallen apart but the keel looks great. I put the picture in an album I hope that's the right way to do it

      Thanks Chris